Application for issue of a new pass book

To                                                                                                   Address of Applicant .................................
The Agent/Manager,                                                                        Date : ............................................
Bank Branch ..........................................
Bank's Address ......................................
                       Re : Applying for a new Pass book

Dear Sir,
        I have a Savings Account in your Bank which number is ...................................
Unfortunately my Pass Book was lost a few days back when I was out of station. Hence I request you to issue a new Pass Book in my name.Please also let me let me know if I am to perform any formality for this.
Your immediate action will be highly appreciated.
Thanking You I am,
                                                                                                                       Your's faithfully
                                                                                                                        ............................................
                                                                                                                        Specimen Signature

Comments

  1. If my passbook is completely filled and i request a new passbook. how many old transaction will going to be shown in new passbook ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Application to the Insurance Company for transfer the policy to another branch

Application to the Election commissioner to enquire about I.D. Card

Application for School leaving certificate