Sunday 22 January 2012

Application to the Election commissioner to enquire about I.D. Card

To
The Election Commissioner
--------------------------
---------------------
                                          Sub: To enquire about I.D.Card
Dear Sir,
              This year I have turned eligible to cast my vote.My name is also in the list of voters.But when your department was taking the photograph for I.D. Card, I was out of station.
              Please inform me where and when I have my snap taken.It would be a great pleasure for me if you assure me to apply my franchise and oblige.
                                                Thanking You,
Name:-------------------                                                                                       Yours Faithfully
Address:-----------------                                                                                        ---------------
Date:--------------------

1 comment:

  1. joico titanium | TITanium Art
    Titanium, a wood-based titanium 6al4v wood-based ford fusion titanium for sale clay clay art, has a titanium 4000 traditional shape ford fusion titanium and width with a smooth texture to titanium bracelet match.

    ReplyDelete