Wednesday 19 October 2011

An Appliction to the C.M. for unemploy ment stipend

To
The Hon'ble Chief Minister
----------------------------
Pin Code.....................
                                  Sub:A petition for unemployment stipend  
Sir,
     This is to draw your kind attention to the fact that for the last ten years after my graduation from .............University I remain an unemployed person.I have enrolled myself with the employment exchange ,my registration no is.................dated...................Till today I have appled to various organisations for a job but unfortunately never received any interview call.
I am not a recipient of unemployed stipend.If I cannot get a job at least I am entitled to get the stipend.
I hope you will take proper steps considering my pitiable condition.
Thanking You.                                                                                             Yours faithfully
Address................................                                                                      ............................................
                                                                                                                   Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment