Monday 24 October 2011

An Application for Bank Loan

To
The Manager
Name of the Bank ...................
Branch .....................................
                         Re : Applying for Bank Loan

Dear Sir,
     I am an unemployed youth and I intend to start a new business of manufacturing Hardware goods.I have already rented a convenient room near to the main road and procured some machine for this purpose.But as I am short of fund,it is not at all possible to carry out this purpose.Therefore,I intend to take a loan of Rs ..............
from your bank which will be repaid in time at reasonable installments.Please let me know of your terms and conditions and send necessary forms as early as possible.
Your kind and immediate action will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you in application,I remain,                                                               Your's faithfully
Address of the Applicant .........................                                                       ..............................................
                                                                                                                      Applicant's Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment