Sunday, 22 January 2012

Application for School leaving certificate

The Headmaster/Headmistress
                                            Sub: Requesting for School leaving Certificate
Dear Sir/Madam,
                            With due respect I beg to state that as I have been transferred to ----------- Office recently,I have to shift my family along with me.So it is not possible for my son/daughter to continue studies in ---------
                  So,I shall be highly obliged if you if you kindly issue him/her a school leaving certificate and also a character certificate at the earliest.
                                          Thanking You,
Name:------------------                                                                                          Yours faithfully
Address:----------------                                                                                           ---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment