Wednesday 19 October 2011

An Application to the C.M. help for higher studies

To
The Hon'ble Chief  Minister
---------------------------
Pin Code........................
                                     Sub: A petition for help for higher studies

Sir,
    This is to bring to your kind notice that in this academic year my son has passed the Secondary Examination with letter marks in five subjects.He has enrolled his name in Higher Secondary with the financial help of a few kind  local gentlemen.But I have no means to purchase books for him.I am a poor bandless labour & I earn my living by working in others men's field.My wife & daughter work as a maid servant in other people's house..
   Both my wife I have the desire that he completes his higher Secondary studies.If u help us that he completes his higher studies.If u help for the continuation of his future studies.I will be highly obliged to you.My humble salutation to you.
Thanking You                                                                                                 Yours faithfully
                                                                                                                       .....................     
                                                                                                                       Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment