Friday 21 October 2011

An application asking to replace a defective meter

To
The District Engineer
Name of Electric Supply.......................
              Re : Asking to replace a defective meter.

Dear Sir,
           I am sorry to inform you that my meter is not working for two months and for consecutive two months there has been no reading in the meter which is practically left defect.But this cannot go on for long.
Under the circumstances,I request you to send your men to replace the defect meter at your earliest convenience,so that may be correct reading of the meter and the correct electric bills are prepared thereof..
I hope you will consider my case favorably and give order for replacement at on earliest date.
Thanking You,I am                                                                                                  Your's Faithfuly
Applicant's Address                                                                                                 .............................
.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment