Thursday 20 October 2011

An application for the post of peon

To
The Manager,
                     Re : Applying for the post of peon

Sir,
     Having learnt from a reliable source that you need a peon for your Office.I beg to apply myself for the post. I have passed Class X in the year..............and can read and write English and Hindi.I know cycling and most of the streets here.I earlier worked as a peon in a reputed firm and have gained a thorough knowledge of my work.
    I am young of 25 years with sound mind health and able to work hard.If you give me a chance of serving you , I am sure that I shall be able to satisfy you with my diligence and sincerity within a very short period.
I fervently to your gracious self to select me to the said post.
Date-----------------                                                                                             Yours faithfully
Address--------------------------                                                                           -------------------------
                                                                                                                               Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment