Monday 24 October 2011

Application for House Loan from Panchayet

To
The Pradhan
Gram Panchayat
District .........................
                     Re : Applying for House Loan from Panchayet

Dear  Sir,
       I am a resident of Vill & P.O. Dist.Under your gram panchayet area.My house has been destroyed by flood.I am a poor man.So it is unable for me to build a new house.Now I live in a helpless condition.
In this circumstances,I pray for .......................................rupees from your panchayet.I will repay the loan in twenty four equal installments.
I hope that you will sanction the loan as early as possible.
Thanking You.                                                                                                Your's faithfully
Applicants Address ....................................                                                    ..............................................
Date ......................................................                                                        Applicant's Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment