Monday 24 October 2011

Letter requesting for late repay of Bank Loan

To
The Manager
Bank's Name ..........................
Branch ....................................
                  Re : Requesting for late repay of Bank Loan

Dear  Sir,
           I have withdrawn an agricultural loan of  .......................... rupees monthly installment.At last six months I have repay the installment in due time.But present month I have expenses a more amount due to my illness.So it is unable for me to repay the installment at present month.I will give the installment in due time in the coming month.
So,therefore I pray if you kindly do not pressure me to repay the installment at present month.I will be too much pleased.
Thanking You,                                                                                                  Your's faithfully
Applicant's Address ............................                                                              ...........................................
                                                                                                                         Applicant's Signature
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment