Thursday 20 October 2011

Applicaton to The Head Master seeking admission after transfer

To                                                                                                               Address of the Applicant
Date---------------------                                                                            -----------------------------------
The Head Master,
--------------------------
                             Re : Applying to Head Master for seeking admission after transfer 

Dear Sir,
             I have recently transferred from-------------to--------------Office.I have managed to procure a rented house in this area and taken my family along with.My Son ----------who was studying in a school at---------- in the -----------class,has also come down to this place after passing in the annual examination and being promoted to class -------------------I want to get him admitted into your renowned School in Class-----------
   On getting a favorable reply from you I shall get his transfer certificate and other relevant certificates from his previous School.Please send me by post the particulars regarding admission and also let me know if you would like to give a test to the boy for admission.
If it would be convenient to you,kindly give an appointment,so that I could call you personally.
Thanking You.                                                                                                    Your's
                                                                                                                           ---------------------------
                                                                                                                           Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment