Friday 21 October 2011

Application for Complaint for an excess Electric bill

To
The Revenue Officer
Name of Electric Supply.................................
                                Re : Complaint for an excess bill (Meter No .........Consumer No ................)

Dear Sir,
           In regret to observe that the last month which I received yesterday seems too high in in relation to the other bills of the previous months.The amount charged in this bill is too much than what I actually pay every month,while the consumption is usual.
However I am paying off the bill,although it is really difficult for me to pay such a heavy amount.I would therefore,request you to be so good as to kindly make an inquiry into the matter and to adjust the excess amount in the next bill,if found excess due to some official discrepancy.
  I hope you will sympathetically deal with my case and do the needful.,
Thanking You,I am
Applicant's Address                                                                                            Your's faithfully
------------------------                                                                                        ........................................
Dated .........................

No comments:

Post a Comment