Monday 24 October 2011

Application for changing the Ration shop after the change of Address

The Rationing Officer                                                                               Date .......................................
.......................... Zone.
                              Re : Requesting to change the ration shop after the change of address

Dear Sir,
     I beg to draw your kind notice to the fact formerly I was living with my family at ......................and I used to draw Ration from the Ration shop No .......................in that area.My family consists of .................members and hold .................. Ration Cards.But as I have recently shifted in the following address with my family,it is not possible for us to draw Ration from the previous Ration shop which is far away from here.The Ration shop No .................. under my Rationing area is suitable for us.
I would therefore,request you to be kind enough to change our Ration shop No .................. so that we can draw our Ration at easy.
Thanking you,I remain,                                                                                       Your's faithfully
Applicant Address .....................................                                                        ..........................................
                                                                                                                          Applicant's Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment